Friday, December 12, 2008

Salzburg Christmas Market and Games

 
Posted by Picasa
We went to Salzburg last Tuesday to see the Christmas Market. The atmosphere was great, lovely Christmas Trees with lights everywhere the horses and carriages adding to the festive scene. Hot Gluhwein, Grostl and lots of other goodies to eat and drink. As the light faded the lights twinkled brighter and it was so nice. We got a lot presents for family and some chocolate for us (yum!).


Of course there are game shops in Salzburg so I couldn't go without just having a little look. Well, I picked up Kreta, a game I have played online quite a lot, for 10 euro. Also Thurn & Taxis, Tina likes TTR so I'm hoping she will like this one as well. I had read about Toledo in the Essen posts so snapped that up as well. Tina also saw Pingu Party, a small cardgame from Knizia, the penguins looked cute so picked that on spec. That's all my Christmas game shopping I think :)


Merry Christmas and Happy Gaming!!

2 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Just in Salzburg for the Christmas Market right before Christmas 2008. Loved your pictures! It was freezing and snowing but what a trip!

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Banshee_Miguel said...

Where did you find the game stores? I need PS1 and Megadrive games, and I can't seem to find them :( Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home