Saturday, June 04, 2005

Billygames an update

Just a quick update on Billygames game sessions. For one reason or another we haven't a session for over a month now. Hopefully we will get back to normal soon. As I posted in my last note I bought several games when I was on holiday in Austria and hope to give them a play before too long. Also the IT dept. at my work have blocked almost all the sites I regularly surf, and this is one of them, so I won't be able to update 'Billygames and stuff' until the weekends. All sites regarding 'games' and 'message boards' have been blocked, so I can't even get on Boardgamegeek.

I have just seen your comment Rick, when we go to Salzburg we go by the public bus and get off at the Mirabellplatz. This is the street that runs parrallal to the Mirabell Gardens. If you go back along the street away from the gardens, the shop is on the right hand side. The front is not very noticable and it has two doors, one normal sized and one kid sized. There is another game shop and that one is in the Getreidegasse, just along from Mozarts House. The first one is the best. Anyway until I have something interesting to post about, happy gaming!

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was another game shop! ARGH! I visited the one that was close to Mozart's House (that was the area of Salzburg where we were staying).

Then later in Freiburg (same trip), I was determined to buy some games, I searched the city and wound up buying some at a local department store. Later, I learned of a dedicated games shop but it was closed! We get home to find the shop in the background of some of our pictures. Thwarted at every turn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home