Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Doge End Position


Doge-End-Position
Originally uploaded by coljen.
The final board position. Richard wins (I said so), with 6 palaces, one in each province. Neil is a very close second, only one house short of building his sixth palace. I am on 4 palaces and close to my fifth and Steve is on three with houses in two provinces. All in all a very enjoyable game, closely fought and liked by all.

Final Scores
Richard - Red 6, Neil - Green 5, Colin - Yellow 4, Steve - Blue 3
Game Rating (0-10)
Colin 7.5

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Richard Minson said...

I really think I should appologise for my play in this game - I spent the rules explaination playing with my 'wooden dobbers' and is my want trying to see how high a tower I could build!

So it was only with advice from Neil that I completed my first turn ( and thus gained an understanding of the rules! ) - before begining to put some sort of strategy together for subsequent turns.

The fact that I pipped Neil for the win after he had helped me out early in the game I'm sure was very galling.

Sorry Neil!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home