Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sheep in a Blanket


Shear-Panic-Box
Originally uploaded by coljen.
As I said the playing pieces are really good, but they are not really protected in the box, only Roger the Ram and the Sheep Shearer are in bubble wrap. Well I showed the wife the game and she was really delighted with the cute little sheep and before I knew it each sheep had it's own little sleeping bag made of bubble wrap. So now they are really snug and well protected. Pity it is only 3-4 player I might have actually had a chance of getting her to play this one!!!! Ah well.

2 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cracking the Xerox tracking code
The Electronic Frontier Foundation said this week that it had cracked the code used in Xerox printers to embed details about the printer, including serial number, along with time and date information.
blog food... I love it! Can I bookmark you and tell a friend? Sometimes I find a great blog like yours and my friends really like them too.

I'm just learning about blogs, but I really like what you've done here. Getting started with my sites: extra large dog houses | Surf Boards but they are still under development.

super job! so keep it up.
good day.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Susan Hanson said...

Mike Rundle and Richard MacManus put a smile on my face ...
I was chatting with David Daniels today about AJAX and Web 2.0 and how I'm hoping to take a closer look at the emerging landscape just moments before I browsed Mike Rundle's assessment of current Web 2.0 ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home