Saturday, August 06, 2011

Got the little bugger!

In an earlier post I mentioned that a beautiful Emperor butterfly was visiting our buddlia bush, but that I hadn't been able to get a decent picture of it. Well, the other day, it was there again and I managed to get a few photos. I did a bit of research on the net, and although it is called 'Kaisermantel' here in Austria, I looked up the latin description 'Argynnis paphia', in England it is called 'Silver Washed Fritillary'. Anyway here are the pics.




I also managed to get a few pics of a nice Red Admiral in the same session.




Hope you like them.

On the boardgaming front I have been able to play 'Tikal II' a couple of times now and will report on this soon.


1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice pics Colin! Enjoyed catching up with your blog and I think London is a smashing game. Best to you and Tina. Jo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home